O&O Syspectr gives you the option of managing Windows PCs and servers remotely, so you don’t have to be there yourself! All you need is a current browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge. A service only needs to be installed once on the computer to be managed. This can be done by the user.
Below is a step-by-step guide to the process:
- First create your account with O&O Syspectr. To do this, go to https://www.syspectr.com/en/register and register with your email address.
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your account. If you have not received it, please check your spam folder
- After completing the registration, you will be transferred to your account. There you can download the installation file: https://app.syspectr.com/en/installation/index
- Download the MSI file configured for your account in the area below and send it to the users whose computers you want to manage. Administrative rights are required to carry out the installation.
- After the installation is complete, the new computer will appear in your account. Updating the data can take some time. You can then manage the computer from anywhere using a browser (without plugins!).
For service providers, we also offer a contract for order processing according to GDPR, which you can request directly from us.