Here you can find the most commonly asked questions regarding O&O Syspectr. Should you not find the answer to your particular question here, then please contact us. We are always happy to help!
- Detect information about hardware, especially level of usage on hard drives, SSDs, and other disks
- Monitor the condition of PCs (online/offline, the health status of hard disks, etc.)
- Software inventory
- Monitor processes and USB disks
- Check and monitor Windows Security as well as Microsoft updates
- Remote Desktop and Remote Console in browser
Installing O&O Syspectr is very easy:
- Download and installation of the Client app
- Add computer to O&O-Syspectr account
Your O&O-Syspectr account can be created during installation or even beforehand. You’ll then be able to manage your computers in any web browser.
O&O Syspectr can be used on any Windows system starting from Windows 8.1 and Windows 2012 Server (R2). Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework, is required. This is available free of charge and can be installed automatically if not already in use. Administrative permissions are required for installation.
There are no special hardware requirements so O&O Syspectr can be installed on any system running the Windows versions mentioned above.
O&O Syspectr also supports virtual machines such as Microsoft Hyper-V, vmware, Microsoft VPC and Oracle VirtualBox.
You can access https://app.syspectr.com/ with any browser on any device (PC, smartphone, Tablet) that has access to the internet. To login, use your Email address and the password you created.