To use a PowerShell script on multiple computers simultaneously, please do the following:
- Select a computer in your account that enabled the PowerShell app. Click the PowerShell app there and switch to the Script Library (above right button).
- In the Library, select the script you want to use on the computer. This will bring you into editing mode.
- Below right you’ll see a button “Add computer”. Click it.
- In the following menu, you can select the computer you want by choosing individual ones (holding the Ctrl key) or entire sections (holding the Shift key).
- Select in the Execution listbox “Manual execution – run now” and click “Add”
The script will then be added to all the computers and run immediately. You can also set up a schedule for running the script if so desired. To do this select another option in the Execution listbox.
Posted in: PowerShell