Update of the O&O Syspectr Service
After a long period of development, we’re now happy to release the new O&O Syspectr Service. It contains not only a large number of improvements, but extensions and preparations for future features as well. The following is a list of changes:
- New: The image repetition rate and quality of image transfer can now be selected in the Remote Desktop.
- New: Hardware recognition has been extended in the Hardware module.
- New: XEN virtualizations will now be taken into consideration.
- New: O&O Defrag 20.5 is now supported.
- New: Only the agent will be installed when using O&O Defrag, and no longer the entire program environment with user interface.
- Fix: A domain firewall will also be correctly treated on non-domain computers.
- Fix: Installation on a Hyper-V computer will now be correctly recognized.
- Fix: Changes to the subscriptions will no longer result in frequent error notices.
- Fix: An MTP device connected to a USB port will no longer be displayed as unlocked in the USB module.
- Fix: Installation of drivers during a Windows update has been corrected.
- Various minor bug fixes and fine-tuning (e.g. errors in transcription)